Review: Skin Factory Official Morning Recipe

Hi ladies✋ how are you all? Hope you all doing well๐Ÿ˜˜. Today I'm here to Review a skin care product which is sent me by Skin Factory Official

Morning Recipe 

Skin Factory Official sent me a box full of skin care products for PR purpose. That small box contain some sheet masks and a lip tattoo. I love all products they sent me. Today I'm reviewing one of them mask. 

About Company & Product ๐ŸŒธ
 Skin Factory Official is a Korean cosmetic brand skin factory which provide us skin care products and cosmetics since from 2009. There all products are heaven. I personally love their each and every product. This product is not a mask it's a 3 step recipe like it's name. It contains 3 steps.
1 step Morning cloud foam
2 step Dual Morning pad
3 step Sherbet ice cream

How to use ๐ŸŒธ


Step 1 contain Morning cloud foam I Massaged it on my ๐Ÿ’† face for 1 minute. The  smell of this cleanser is really very ahmazing ๐Ÿ˜‹

Morning cloud foam

Step 2 contain Dual Morning Pad it has a function of exfoliating and removing dust from your skin which you got during your sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด, and it is cleaning your pores and removes dead skin cells of just dry skin.
Dual Morning Pad

Step 3 contains Sherbet ice cream ๐Ÿฆ This is the last steps, this cream prepares your skin in the morning to go for a long day and still stay flawless ⭐️ (tbh I placed this step 3 in the fridge for 5 minutes to make sure it will also have a cooling effect, because it is really hot here) ๐Ÿ˜‚ 
 This pack is recommended to everyone, it is a soft beginning of your day, definitely want more of these ones in my collection   The sherbet ice cream I was a bit sceptic about wearing this as my skin breaks out quite easily but luckily no reaction or pimples so far . 
Sherbet ice cream

My Thoughts๐ŸŒธ
I really like this 3 step morning mask. Its so easy to carry in purse and you can take it anywhere you go. This mask change my morning skincare routine. I'll defiantly repurchase it.

Rating ๐ŸŒธ  5/5 because it is really very good and I can see the difference in first use.

  Review of more products coming up soon    Hey girls till then must visit their website or page for amazing skin care products tap the link below ๐Ÿ‘‡
https://www.instagram.com/skinfactory_official/?hl=en

I hope you liked and enjoyed my today's review 
XoXo 
Nidasblog 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Black Tassel Earrings by Handmade Jewellery by Pari

REVIEW: Hairbion By Skin Essence Artist

Review : Sugar it, Sugar mini Scrub Soap in Blue Berry