Review: L.A. Girl PRO. Conceal HD.high-definition concealer

Hi beauties✋πŸ‘© 
Hope you are all fine. I'm back with a new post. Today I'm reviewing L.A. Girl PRO.Conceal (concealer). I just obsessed with this concealer because of its coverage.





For me concealer is must in my makeup box because I've dark circles (as you can in pics πŸ˜‚) that's why I always carry this concealer in my makeup box.

I bought this concealer from an event. The packing is nice it's look like a tube. The material is soft plastic (tube) and the tip of concealer is like a soft brush (because of the brush tip you can use it easily)



I've this in Creamy Beige GC973 shade. It's available in lighter to darker shades.

 I used it a couple of times but the coverage is superb it's so creamy and pigmented that you need a lil amount and blend it with beauty blender or whatever you want.


And yes one more thing that always apply a concealer in triangle shape as you can see in the pic





The price of this concealer is really very affordable then other concealers every girl can buy this. I bought this in 500/- as you know from an event but the price might be change if you shop from online it will cost 750/- or something like this. I rate this concealer 5/5 (cause it's excellent)πŸ˜‰

Hope you enjoyed today's post 
Thanks for reading 
XoXo
Nidz beauty blog

Comments

  1. overall a very good review well done dear i ill definitely give this concealer a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. great thanks alot u done greatt job writing this review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever i see this concealer i always thought that that it is costly but today i get to know that price is so resonable gonna try it soon thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice review thnx, will try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These LA girl concealers are amazing... I use a darker shade toast for contouring...
    www.shanysaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Black Tassel Earrings by Handmade Jewellery by Pari

REVIEW: Hairbion By Skin Essence Artist

Review : Sugar it, Sugar mini Scrub Soap in Blue Berry