Skin 18 Luke MUGWORT NOSE STRIP

Hello, My beauties❤❤ 
Hope you are doing great. Days are going well, I was so busy in my personal life that I had no time for Blog post. But I'm here now, 
If you guys remember few day back I got a parcel from Skin 18. The Skin 18 contains  the skin care natural ingredients in their products to give us all a charming and lovely skinSkin 18 has got a variety of products according to your need. You can visit their website at www.skin18.com .
I was soo excited about this post I just love the  packaging  it look so cute. Cute Thing  attract us the most no doubt.




After packaging let's talk about their products. I thought I will start with Nose Cleansing Strip as I got 2 items from skin 18. And this is the 1st one I tried first. I was pretty excited as these products are so cute and attractive.
This is how it looked from inside




How to use it:

First of all open the package
Thoroughly wet your nose as the strip won’t stick on a dry nose 

Peel the strip off the plastic liner 

Apply to nose Area, smooth side down , pressing down to ensure good contact with skin .




Lets dry for 10 to 20 mins. The strip will begin peeling stiff when it is ready to remove. 


Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges pulling towards centre.(I don't have so much black heads that's why my strip is clean)





Results: while I was applying I felt sticky on my nose . The aroma was so nice. And I didn't find any side effects.

I've very sensitive skin but didn’t find any reaction. I'll rate it 5/5 .
I will be coming up with more reviews regarding skin 18 and would love to share results with you all.

Hope you beauties love my Post,

Details : Skin18 Products at http://skin18.com/

until next time,

xoxo #nidzbeautyblog

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Black Tassel Earrings by Handmade Jewellery by Pari

REVIEW: Hairbion By Skin Essence Artist

Review : Sugar it, Sugar mini Scrub Soap in Blue Berry