Review: Freedom Makeup London - Pakistan

 Hi girls hope you are doing well. If you remember that 20 days ago I received a mail from Makeup Revolutio Pakistan. I got these three Beautiful Products for review. Makeup Revolutio Pakistan has officially launched their sister company Freedom Makeup London in Pakistan.This is a brand from the same people who bought us Makeup Revolution Pakistan. Basically I adore, use and love Makeup Revolutio Pakistan Products because their products are worth buying products, pocket friendly, best in quality and ofcourse smells good with great pigmentation. I found Freedom Makeup London - Pakistan Products quite similar to Makeup Revolution Pakistan products. So how I found these products here is my review

✨Freedom Makeup London - Pakistan PRO BLUSH & HIGHLIGHT

In this Pro Blush and Highligt has 8 Blush and Highligt Powders in PRO Palette with full size  Mirror. The pigmentation is so ahmazing and smells so good again pocket friendly. Some shades are like marble effect and some are like matte effect. Colors like pink, purple, gold sand, brown and mixed golden and brown. It comes in Black color cardboard packing. On the front side of packing name of product is written in white color and the details of product is written on the back side of packing.  It's​ price 900/-

Swatches of PRO BLUSH & HIGHLIGT

✨Freedom Makeup London - Pakistan PRO CONTOUR STICK 


I'm not a big fan of contouring because I've naturally defined cheek bones but I do contour my nose sometimes. It's formula is creamy with blends easily and stay all day. The stick comes in an outer cardboard packing which has also illustration on it where to apply. I'm also posting a pic below, it's available in three shades Fair, Medium 01and Medium 02. 
 I received in shade Fair. It's price 675/-
Guidelines for contouring

Freedom Makeup London-Pakistan PRO LIPSTICK Red 107 


I just loved the shade it's so beautiful perfect for summer and also can be wear in winters as well. A lightweight​, yet velvety and rich color formula that provides long wear and hydration for hours. Formulated with extra pigment for crisp, vivid and stunning color results. Packaged in a stylish black color tube, glide on smoothly. Shade number and name written on the bottom of product. The bottom of the tube contains a clear box which shows the color inside the tube. It stays on my lips 4 hours. I received it in shade Red 107 Make Me Crazy. It's price 160/-

Swatche of PRO LIPSTICK RED 107 MAKE ME CRAZY

I hope girls you enjoyed today's review on my favorite Products and also tell me which product you liked most and have you tried these.
XOXO
NidasBlog


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Black Tassel Earrings by Handmade Jewellery by Pari

REVIEW: Hairbion By Skin Essence Artist

Review : Sugar it, Sugar mini Scrub Soap in Blue Berry