Review : Sugar it, Sugar mini Scrub Soap in Blue Berry


Hi guys ✋ Hope you all doing well
Today I'm here to review an awesome skin care product which I bought few days ago from Qubbles Bath and Body.

This product is recently launched by well known Blogger and makeup artist "Qirtas Siddiqui" you all girls know this Beautiful and humble lady by her blog named makeupfaqsbyqirtas you can see her blog Here . One or two weeks ago she launched Shower jellies, Sugar it, Sugar Scrub Soaps and Sun Ban (yesterday launched)


In this picture left to right
♦Sugar it Sugar in Rose & Coconut Oil
♦Sugar it Sugar in Oatmeal & Almond Oil
♦Sugar it Sugar in Blue Berry & olive Oil
♦Sugar it Sugar in Green Tea & Olive Oil

In this pic Sun Ban (yesterday launched)

Packing: When I received my order I just loved the packing. My order come in a cute little Silver Glitter Box with a purple color ribbon and a cute note. I don't want to open it because the packing was so beautiful but I've to open it and use it for a review 😊


My Views:     
I really love this product I ordered mine mini scrub soap in blue berry flavor and Qirtas also send me one mini Oatmeal Scrub Soap as complimentary. But I first used blue berry. It's smell so awesome you just want to eat it πŸ˜‰ . In first use my skin feels like baby soft and the aroma just mind blowing. I recommend this Scrub Soaps to everyone because these are totally handmade organic and vegan. These are available for all skin types male and female both can use this these are totally chemical free and no side effects. I'll also share my reviews on other scrub soap flavours soon Insha Allah so keep peeled your eyes on my Facebook page or Instagram account


In this pic 4 mini Scrub Soap in Blue Berry


In this pic mini Scrub Soap in Oatmeal
Price & Availability: 
These Awsome Products are available on Qubbles Bath and Body you can visit their Facebook page Here and Instagram account Here for price look at the pictures below


Rating: 
I'll rate this product 5/5 because it too good

Hope you like my today's post and comment which flavor you liked most I love to read your comments below
Follow me on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/nidasblog/
Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/nidasblog/
Thanks xoxo
nidasblog

Comments

  1. Collaborative Environment: With an Agency Ad Account, agencies can collaborate with their clients. They can receive shared access to clients’ ad accounts and work together to create, review, and optimize campaigns.

    Facebook agency accounts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Black Tassel Earrings by Handmade Jewellery by Pari

REVIEW: Hairbion By Skin Essence Artist