Review: Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipgloss

               Hey girls hope you're doing well.

Few days back I shop these two beauties i love their color as you know that the winter is here so in winter we love to wear dark colors so I choose these two colors for lips and my nails.

Essence recently launched the new collection of Matt Matt Matt Lipgloss and Gel nail polishs.and also many more things but I shop these two.

 So, Today I'm reviewing Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipgloss. I love this color💋 I've this Matt Matt Matt Lipgloss in shade "05 Simply Be An Icon"

These are affordable and pigmented Lipgloss. Their products are amazing in quality. These are available in five awesome shades as you can see in the picture I own one of them the last one darker color the good thing is these glosses are they are not Matt on lips there name is only Matt Matt Matt but these don't dry your lips after applying. After the application you feel your lips are so soft like you applied butter on them really not joking 




Packaging: it comes in a cylinder type parking with black plastic cape and transparent body which displays the color.

Recommendation: I love this shade and highly recommend for winter.

Price & Availability: I bought mine from a super market in 385 PKR but the price might be change if you shop from any other place.

Rating: 4.5/5

Hope you enjoyed today's review show your love in comments and you can also tell me which product reviews you want to see.
xoxo
nidzblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Black Tassel Earrings by Handmade Jewellery by Pari

REVIEW: Hairbion By Skin Essence Artist

Review : Sugar it, Sugar mini Scrub Soap in Blue Berry